Sunday, August 2, 2009

First Sunday of August

Those who know little about me consider me shy, lonely, studious, introvert. They might be true in a way as they hardly ever saw me expressing myself. Conversely those who know me will never dare to say so. I have never been a popular dude, neither in school nor in college and not even today. It takes me a while to get along to strangers, but bonding friendship is just matter of time I spent with them (For me every stranger is potentially good friend). If you ask me about my best friend, I may not be able to name one. During this little (?) journey of my life (I am almost 30 now), I met many of them in different phases and each one has reserved his/her special places in my heart. How can I compare my childhood friends to college ones and those met me in NCST, Spectrum and Persistent? For many of them I lost the touch now, but not their place in my heart.

It just happened few weeks back that nobody was around for that weekend and I was all alone myself. I was surfing internet aimlessly looking out on gmail and Orkut for any one of them. While doing so I came across this blogspot and I registered. But the real problem was what should I write here? Lots of thoughts were going through my mind but nobody to listen. Keeping all the gloomy thoughts aside, I started with the least of my misery and came up with my first piece of scrap. (and I am still doing the same ;))

2 comments:

  1. "studious"... thats an exaggeration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quote is from my autograph book, just for your reference,
    “…You seems to be always studying or sorting out some problem, either in CP lab or in library; frankly there is no other place I’ve seen you…” – Evonne Gonsalves

    ReplyDelete